35 weeks +
(however can be earlier if you wish)
“You can never be too prepared
for the biggest life change
that is parenthood”
Welcoming a new addition can be every bit daunting and overwhelming as it is exciting.
BUT it doesn’t have to be.
Ease the transition for yourself and truly fall in love with parenthood by being informed.
Knowledge is power.
I created “The Expectant” package with YOU in mind, to take away the anxiety and the unknowns, leaving you feeling prepared and confident, ready to welcome home your new addition and tackle the fourth trimester.
- 2 hours 1:1
- In-home or via Zoom if out of area – please see Suburbs We Travel To
- Recommended for those 35 weeks + (however can be earlier if you wish)
- What to pack in your hospital bag
- A safe sleeping environment
- The first 72 hours
- The first fortnight at home
- Feeding tips/the norm
- Setting your newborn up for sleep success
- Nappies – what to expect in the first week
- Maternal recovery and well-being
- Normal Newborn behaviour
- My favourite products
- Dressing a baby for the temperature
- Umbilical cord care
Have a topic or question you don’t see above?
Email or Facebook DM me before our session so I can simply add it in or tailor the class for you.
$5 from The Expectant package is donated to PANDA.
PANDA currently runs Australia’s only National Helpline supporting Mothers experiencing Postnatal Depression and Anxiety.
Thank You for your support
“Motherhood is messy, & challenging, & crazy, & sleepless, & giving, & still, unbelievably beautiful”
– Rachel Martin